Lab Report

Lab report is an engineering document used for presenting and explaining the results and significant of the lab. This document usually uses engineering terms and numbers, to present results as clear as possible. Lab report consists of the next parts: abstract, introduction, materials, methods, results, discussion, and conclusion. A good lab report should start with abstract, where author will briefly discuss what will be happening during this lab report. After that there should be an introduction, which includes some background on the lab and the problem. Materials section is about what items were used to make a lab. Methods section describes the lab itself, what was done and how. After that, results of the lab should be presented clearly. Next, there should be a discussion of those results and how they correlate with the hypothesis of the lab. Conclusion, as always, briefly summarizes everything from above.

I did a rather pure jib on lab report, so there were a lot of things to revise. There were some small errors same to the ones I did in other projects, but also there was a couple of big problems. First of all, the abstract was written badly, it was not meeting the criteria of a lab report abstract, so I revised it. After that in the introduction I did not cite the MTA cite, from where I took the information, so I did it now. The biggest problem in the lab report was that I have never said how we managed to make a temporary bus lane for our lab. I revised that and wrote that we used temporary cones and with MTA approval managed to do a temporary bus lane.

Revised Lab Report